Wouldn’t it be great to go to a place where you can enjoy a smoking session without worrying about your safety?
Although, many USA states are finally legalizing the use of cannabis, there are many countries around the world that allow possession, growing, and selling of marijuana. Of course, laws and customs vary from place to place but here is a list of vacation ideas where you can enjoy without worrying about cannabis.
- 1.Netherlands: Amsterdam and Netherlands are known for providing the best buds. The country allows individuals to posses up to 30 grams of herb for personal use. The city is worth a visit even if you are not interested in smoking, with its beauty and picturesque views.
- 2.Jamaica: Jamaica a beautiful place with numerous pot tourists flocking the streets. Even though it is decriminalized in the country, you will find sellers for pot everywhere you go in Jamaica and tourists are never hassled. The country is known for its beautiful beaches, great weather and of course, weed.
- 3.Vancouver, Canada: The city is known as the primary provider of medical and legal marijuana with a market of whopping $6 billion annually. Check out pot block, a street with marijuana friendly cafes, restaurants, and smoking lounges. Vancouver boasts some of the highest quality buds any tourists can find. There are a plethora of marijuana-friendly cafes and restaurants there.
- 4.Barcelona, Spain: Spain is the first country in Europe that allowed possession of marijuana. However, they don’t allow selling, buying or public use of the stash. But you are nevertheless allowed 40 grams for personal use. Annual celebrations are also put on in Spain including the Cannabis and High Life Expo. Besides the great cannabis, Spain is an awesome place to visit and boasts some great beaches, weather, and scenic architecture. And of course, great food.
- 5.Prague, Czech Republic: Yes we were also surprised to find Prague being a marijuana-friendly country. The beautiful Prague decriminalizes mostly every drug and allows growing of up to 5 cannabis plants. You are also allowed to have 15 grams in your possession. The beauty and the relaxed atmosphere of the city add up to a terrific vacation for any cannabis enthusiast.
- 6.Seattle, Washington: As long as you are 18 or older, you are allowed to possess marijuana in Seattle. The beautiful city is one of the greenest cities of the country and a must visit if you are unable to go outside America.
- 7.Christiania, Denmark (hippy district): Pot is illegal in the country but Christiania has declared itself an autonomous region or a grey area. The small town of 900 has its own green area where farmers grow their own bud and hash.
These were just some of the places where one can enjoy sweet buds of cannabis in a pleasing location. Where would you go? Let us know in the comments below.